Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business — Mobile Protection
Smarter security for today’s mobile workforce
In a recent survey, employers indicated that 95% of their employees are using mobile devices for work, with 61% of the employees using their own personal devices.1 Quick and easy ways to conduct business on the go are gaining momentum; so is the need for effective security for mobile devices used in your organization.
Like laptops, mobile devices are susceptible to digital attacks. More and more users rely on smartphones and tablets to manage their personal and business data, opening up an attractive new target for cybercriminals. While infection rates and risks vary widely by platform, mobile malware is growing exponentially for both Android™ and iOS® devices. The total threats to Android devices analyzed by the Webroot Mobile Research team rose 384% from 2012 to 2013.2
In addition to cyber-attacks, mobile devices are highly vulnerable to theft and loss due to their size and portability. Although they can help maximize employee productivity, managing and securing these devices presents a unique challenge for IT administrators.
Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Mobile Protection secures devices from malware, malicious websites and app hijacks, while protecting corporate and user data against accidental loss or theft. Leveraging cloud security intelligence, Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Mobile Protection requires no on-premise management hardware or software. Instead, the security status of mobile devices is visible and under control via the Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Management Console website. Administration of mobile devices, PCs and network endpoints is simple. Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Mobile Protection is designed as a low resource usage solution, keeping operational costs down and device performance optimal. It minimizes battery, bandwidth and memory usage, and is always up to date.
- Comprehensive protection covering malware, web browsing, identity,phishing attacks and data theft
- Lightweight client runs in the background and scans without interrupting user activity
- Intuitive management website to manage mobile devices and other endpoints from anywhere
- Market-leading defense against mobile threats powered by Webroot® Intelligence Network (WIN) cloud security services
- Lost Device Protection to remotely locate, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen device
- Minimized device resource usage – won’t slow down the device, hinder productivity, or drain battery power
- Low bandwidth consumption for minimal mobile data/bandwidth usage
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.