VIVOTEK’s FE9182-H is an unique H.265 fisheye fixed dome network camera, featuring a 5-Megapixel CMOS sensor that produces superb image clarity. By employing H.265 compression technology and VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology, the camera can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 80%* while retaining the highest standard of image quality.
Equipped with a fisheye lens for 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view (ceiling/floor mount) with zero blind spots, the camera is able to provide coverage of wide, open areas, such as airports, shopping malls, retail stores, offices and more. Further equipped with IR illuminators up to 20 meters, these cameras will maintain surveillance coverage both day and night.
The FE9182-H is equipped with a removable IR-cut filter and WDR Pro technology, enabling the camera to maintain optimal image quality and unparalleled visibility in high contrast lighting environments.
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1920
- 1.47 mm Fisheye Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 20 meters
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Support Client Side Dewarping
- Pixel Counter for Image Clarity Measurement
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.