VIVOTEK’s FD8177-HT is an indoor dome network camera equipped with a 4MP sensor enabling resolution of 2688x1520 at 30 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, FD8177-HT is capable of capturing high quality images whether in high contrast or low light environments.
The FD8177-HT includes a remote focus lens for different monitoring range demands and is equipped with 30-meter IR illuminators for improved night visibility. To further enhance indoor applications, a PIR sensor is built-in to detect unexpected events.
Through employing VIVOTEK's Smart Stream II technology, the FD8177-HT provides great image quality while still maintaining low bandwidth. Additionally, VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to add customized applications for various user scenarios.
- 30 fps @ 2688x1520
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- 2.8 ~ 12 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- IR Illuminators up to 30M with Smart IR II
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560x1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.