Tripp Lite's USB 2.0 90 degree extension cable is used to modify the cable connecting to a PC or peripheral from straight-out to 90 degrees. This conversion is invaluable when available space does not permit a straight-out USB cable. This handy USB cable features molded strain relief, double shielding, 24k gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity and error-free data transmission. It is constructed of the highest quality wire allowed by the USB specification and consists of 24 AWG power wires to maximize the full potential of USB.
● Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil feature twisted 28/24 AWG data lines
● Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts provide superior conductivity
● Molded connectors with built-in strain relief ensure that the cable lasts a long time
● Modifies the cable connecting to a PC to 90 degrees
● 24k gold-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts
● 24 gauge power wires
● USB port and device
● USB 2.0 Gold Extension cable - USB "A" Left-Angle Male to USB "A" Female - 10"
Lifetime limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.