USB-C to HDMI Adapter Connects to Your Computer’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port
This USB Type-C to HDMI adapter (M/M) connects an HDMI monitor, projector or television to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your desktop computer, tablet, laptop, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook or smartphone. It’s an ideal connector for multitasking, presenting video at trade shows and conferences, editing documents, playing online games and watching movies on a larger 4K screen. No other adapter or cable is needed to complete your 4K connection.
Supports USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Converting Audio/Video Signals
By connecting the USB-C cable to a source device that supports USB DisplayPort Alt Mode, you can output 4K video and digital audio to an HDMI monitor, television or projector without installing special software drivers.
Enjoy the Clarity of True 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
This 4K HDMI cable supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz for crystal-clear picture and sound. It’s compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor, as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel).
Reversible USB-C Connector Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time.
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
The plug-and-play USB Type-C to HDMI cable requires no software or external power. Just connect the USB-C plug to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on a source device that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode, and connect the HDMI plug to your display. The 1.83 m USB 3.1 Gen 1 cable is backward compatible with previous USB and HDMI generations, so you can use it with legacy equipment.
● Watch 4K video content from a Blu-ray player, game console, laptop or tablet on an Ultra HD television, monitor or projector
● Connect a Chromebook or MacBook to a conference table’s A/V box to give a video presentation on a large screen
● Play online or PC video games that display optimal graphics
● Attach an HDTV to your PC for use as a 4K monitor
● Converts audio/video signals from sources supporting USB DisplayPort Alt Mode
● Delivers Ultra HD picture quality at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K) @ 60 Hz
● Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
● Compatible with latest HDMI standards, including 4:4:4 subsampling for HDR televisions
● Dual male plugs connect directly to devices—no other adapter or cable is needed
● Source device with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
● Display device with HDMI input
● U444-006-H4K6BM USB-C to HDMI Adapter, M/M, Black, 1.83 m
3-year limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.