Tripp Lite's TLP608 Surge Suppressor offers economical AC surge suppression for full protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. TLP608 offers 6 total outlets, 8 foot cord and diagnostic LED to warn of suppressor damage. AC suppression rated at 990 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive gray suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs and 1 designated transformer plug outlet offers convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).
- 990 joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise
- 6 AC outlets with room for 1 transformer plugs without blocking outlets covers computers and peripherals
- 8 foot AC line cable
- Built-in power switch and 15 amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection over all outlets
- Right angle flat plug
- Fail-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended overvoltage or surge condition
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm surge suppression status
- Attractive gray suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs allow versatile placement options
- UL1449 3rd Edition Rated (500V all modes), UL1363 (Power Tap), UL497A (Communications), Meets FCC part 68 rules, cUL (Canada)
- Exceeds IEEE 587 category A & B surge suppression specifications
- $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
Lifetime limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.