Protect It! 7-Outlet Surge Protector, 7.62 m (25-ft.) Cord, 2160 Joules, Black Housing
Same day shipping on most in stock orders placed before 3PM (EST)
Our automated system checks our sources daily to ensure we always have our lowest price.
Your purchase is protected by the manufacturers warranty.
Perfect for your home or office workstation, the SUPER725B Protect It! 7-Outlet Surge Protector features a surge suppression rating of 2160 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes. In fact, Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges, including direct lightning strikes, up to $75,000 for life (valid in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only). The SUPER725B includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression, as well as technology that filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise, preventing interference from disrupting your electronics and inflicting damage or data loss. Your computer and peripherals plug into seven NEMA 5-15R outlets. Two outlets are mounted on the side to let the SUPER725B accommodate three bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. Integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets against dangerous overloads. On/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. A green LED indicates protection status, while a red LED assures that your wall outlet is properly grounded. The 7.62 m (25-ft.) AC power cord allows the SUPER725B to reach distant outlets, while its right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows equipment and furniture to be moved flush against the wall to save space. Keyhole slots incorporated into the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options for the black plastic housing.
- 7 NEMA 5-15R outlets, including 3 for bulky transformers
- Surge suppression rating of 2160 joules
- Filters out threatening EMI/RFI line noise
- 15A resettable circuit breaker prevents dangerous overloads
- 7.62 m (25-ft.) AC power cord with right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug
- 2160-joule rating protects your computer, printer, scanner, external hard drive and other sensitive electronic components against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Backed by Tripp Lite’s $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for any connected components damaged by power surge (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only)
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
- 7 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- Unique side-outlet design accommodates 3 bulky transformers without blocking other outlets
- Integrated 15A circuit breaker protects outlets against overloads
- LEDs show grounding and protection status at a glance
- 7.62 m (25-ft.) AC power cord long enough to reach distant outlets
- Space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows furniture and equipment to move flush against the wall
- Keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options
- Black plastic housing designed for long life
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised
Lifetime limited warranty
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
MFG Part #: SUPER725B
WEB ID: 778912
Backorder this product now and you will not be invoiced until it ships!
We get work the minute your order is received, our average turn around time it 2 to 3 weeks.
Once received, your product is shipped to you via next business day delivery to all major cities in canada
Cancel your order at any time before it ships - no strings attached