12U SmartRack Low-Profile Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet with Clear Acrylic Door, Switch-Depth, Hinged Back
Same day shipping on most in stock orders placed before 3PM (EST)
Our automated system checks our sources daily to ensure we always have our lowest price.
Your purchase is protected by the manufacturers warranty.
The SRW12USG SmartRack 12U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 90 kgs (200 lbs.) The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation. The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing. The SRW12USG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Maximum load capacity of 90 kg (200 lb)
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Front door includes shatter-resistant clear acrylic window
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, top and bottom
- Secures 12U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 20.5 in. deep
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 12U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 90 kgs (200 lbs)
- Hinged Cabinet for Convenient Access: Swings away from the wall to allow easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Rotate cabinet 180° before mounting to open reversible doors left or right
- Shatter-Resistant Clear Acrylic Front Window lets you monitor equipment without unlocking the enclosure
- Prevents equipment tampering
- Reduces acoustic noise
- Provides extra visual flair
- Side panels and doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole or threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
5-year limited warranty
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
MFG Part #: SRW12USG
WEB ID: 778681
Backorder this product now and you will not be invoiced until it ships!
We get work the minute your order is received, our average turn around time it 2 to 3 weeks.
Once received, your product is shipped to you via next business day delivery to all major cities in canada
Cancel your order at any time before it ships - no strings attached