SNMP/Web Management Accessory Card, SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS Systems
Same day shipping on most in stock orders placed before 3PM (EST)
Our automated system checks our sources daily to ensure we always have our lowest price.
Your purchase is protected by the manufacturers warranty.
The SNMPWEBCARD turns a SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS with an expansion slot into a device you can manage on your network. By inserting the SNMPWEBCARD into the slot and using the SNMP network management platform, web browser, SSH or telnet, you can monitor and control the UPS and data in your server room, data center or network closet. Keep an eye on site electrical data, UPS self-test logs and logged power events, such as blackouts, brownouts and overvoltages. You can even remotely reboot locked network equipment without disrupting power to other devices when using the SNMPWEBCARD with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets available on select Tripp Lite UPS systems. You can also use the SNMPWEBCARD to copy the configuration of a networked UPS and transfer it to another device.
Two-tier access allows two people to log into the web browser to monitor or control the UPS, while more than two can simultaneously view activity. If an electrical or UPS problem occurs on-site, you’ll be notified immediately via email, SMS or SNMP trap. Real-time clock support maintains current day and date even after a UPS shutdown. NTP (Network Time Protocol) support enables automatic updates to the real-time clock from an NTP server. Multiple protocols are supported, including IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and SCP. DHCP/Manual configuration support enables network settings to be assigned automatically or manually.
● Enhanced UPS Management and Control Makes any slot-equipped SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS a managed network device
● Remotely monitor site electrical data, UPS self-test logs, alert logs and logged power events like blackouts, brownouts and overvoltages
● Reboot locked network equipment without disrupting power to other loads (when used with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets on select UPS systems)
● Enables the configuration of a networked UPS to be copied and transferred to multiple devices
● Monitor temperature and humidity, as well as alarm, security and telecom devices (with optional ENVIROSENSE module, sold separately)
● Two-tier access—two users can monitor or control the UPS at the same time
● Multiple users can view activity simultaneously
● Monitor and manage remotely via Telnet, SNMP, SSH or the web
● Create an encrypted connection via web browser using optional SSL setting
● Shut down remote operating systems via your network (OS must have PowerAlert Network Shutdown Agent version 57 installed)
● Receive alert notifications via email, SMS or SNMP trap
● Real-time clock support maintains current day/date even after UPS shutdown
● Support multiple protocols, including IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and SCP
● 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing ensures optimal communication compatibility with current 10/100 Base-T network
● DHCP/Manual configuration support enables automatic or manual assignment of network settings
2-year limited warranty
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
MFG Part #: SNMPWEBCARD
WEB ID: 778600
Backorder this product now and you will not be invoiced until it ships!
We get work the minute your order is received, our average turn around time it 2 to 3 weeks.
Once received, your product is shipped to you via next business day delivery to all major cities in canada
Cancel your order at any time before it ships - no strings attached