Tripp Lite's SMART1300LCDT Line-Interactive Tower UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs or individual VCR/DVR components during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits continuously regulate brownouts and overvoltages from 92V to 150V back to usable levels, all while maintaining a full battery charge. Offers complete power protection in an attractive all-black cabinet design. Includes 8 built-in outlets, 4 with full battery backup and surge suppression for vital system components and another 4 with surge-suppression only for accessories not requiring battery support. Built-in USB port and included cable enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure. HID-compliant USB interface also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in surge dataline surge suppression jacks protect equipment with single-line dialup/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel display offers easy to read icon-based status indicators and detailed numeric data regarding input voltage, output voltage, frequency, load percentage, load watts, battery voltage and runtime in minutes. 1300VA/720W power-handling capacity supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations and audio/video components.
- SMART1300LCDT line interactive UPS offers network-grade voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- 8 built-in NEMA 5-15R outlets, 4 with UPS and surge suppression for vital components and 4 additional outlets with surge-only protection for devices not requiring battery support
- NEMA 5-15P input plug; 6ft / 1.8m line cord
- Maintains operation of connected equipment to prevent data loss, equipment damage and downtime associated with power failures and severe voltage fluctuations
- Line Interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation / AVR circuits continuously correct brownouts and overvoltages from 92 to 150V without using battery power
- Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges
- Offers 10 minutes runtime 50% load (360 watts)
- Supports an entry level desktop system with LCD screen for up to 64 minutes during power failures (75 watts)
- LCD display continuously reports operating mode and battery charge level, plus additional UPS and site power data, such as input & output voltage, frequency, load percentage, load watts, battery voltage and estimated runtime in minutes
- HID-compliant USB interface also enables automatic integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OSX
- Built-in data line surge suppression offers protection for equipment with single-line dialup or network ethernet connection, plus one set of coax jacks for CATV / broadcast line protection
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.