Tripp Lite Metered PDU / Power Distribution Units offer real-time local reporting of load level in amps via built-in digital meter. Enables visual current monitoring of PDU output current to prevent circuit overloads as additional equipment is added. Offers reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribution from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
- 20A single phase 120V Metered Power Distribution Unit / PDU (Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Built-in 2 digit visual meter continuously reports PDU load level in amps
- Attached NEMA L5-20P 20A 120V input plug with 15 ft. / 4.5m line cord
- Includes 5-20P 20A 120V plug adapter
- 1U horizontal rackmount format installs in one rack space
- 12 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Optional PDUSIDEBRKT enables 0U vertical rackmount in compatible racks
- Back panel grounding lug
2-year limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.