Tripp Lite expands its line of hard drive cables with the introduction of our new line of serial ATA cables. The signal cables connect any high speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA controller. Serial ATA delivers two significant benefits: it support much higher data transfer rates (up to 6.0 Gbps...backward compatible to 1.5Gbps) and the narrow cable design helps improve internal air flow. Perfect for the desktop or server that has multiple drives. These cables feature 7-pin straight/7-pin straight female latching connectors and offer easy, secure installation.
- Connect your high-speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA controller
- Metal latches ensure secure connections
- Support data transfer rates of up to 6.0 Gbps
- Narrow cables design: - simplifies cable routing and installation
- improves air flow within CPU (no more big ribbons blocking air movement)
- Meets Serial ATA 1.0 standards, including Errata 029
- Cable is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI
Lifetime limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.