Tripp Lite's P936-000, Serial ATA (SATA) to IDE converter, allows a standard parallel ATA hard disk drive, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD ROM, DVD + RW, etc., to be used with Serial ATA Controller cards or motherboards with Serial ATA ports, and meets the specification of Serial ATA 1.0 interface. Simply plug the 40-pin side of the adapter into the IDE drive 40-pin connector, and attach power and SATA cables to the appropriate connections...no software to load.
- Convert existing IDE Drives to a SATA Controller
- Serial ATA (SATA) Data & Power Cable Included
- Easily connect IDE/ATA Drives to a SATA Controller
- Compliance with Serial ATA Gen 1.0. Master/slave device emulation support.
- Supports PIO mode 0~4.
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0~7.
- Supports UDMA data transfer rates of up to 150MBps
- Supports ATAPI Packet command set. Supports 48-bit LBA addressing
- Supports additional ATA command for serial ATA SCR access.
- Serial ATA power save mode supported
- Serial ATA BIST operation.
- Supports hot-plugging
Lifetime limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.