Same day shipping on most in stock orders placed before 3PM (EST)
Our automated system checks our sources daily to ensure we always have our lowest price.
Your purchase is protected by the manufacturers warranty.
Tripp Lite introduces it's new OM4 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) "Aqua" cables, for use with 40/100Gb Ethernet applications. These new technology, 50/125um, LC/LC Fiber Optic cables, provide nearly ten times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5um multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of Singlemode cable, at a much reduced cost. LOMMF cable allows 40/100Gb serial transmission over extended distances in the 850nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LAN's, SAN's, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers.
- Designed for 40/100-Gig Ethernet applications...OM4 Rated
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Max 40/100Gb distance of 300 Metres @850nm
- Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen (LSZH) Aqua jacket
- 5 Metre (16ft) Duplex Multimode 50/125 Aqua OM4 Fiber Patch Cable, LC/LC
- 5 Metre (16ft) LC/LC, OM4 Rated
- 40/100gb Ethernet speed to 300 Metres @850nm
- Use with VCSEL and LED laser light sources
- High-Speed, High-Bandwidth, Low-Cost
- Backward compatible with legacy LAN's
- Ideal for Fibre Channel (SAN) applications
- IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF compliant
Lifetime limited warranty
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
MFG Part #: N820-05M-OM4
WEB ID: 22301
Backorder this product now and you will not be invoiced until it ships!
We get work the minute your order is received, our average turn around time it 2 to 3 weeks.
Once received, your product is shipped to you via next business day delivery to all major cities in canada
Cancel your order at any time before it ships - no strings attached