Tripp Lite's 3-Metre (10ft) multimode duplex fiber optic LC/ST patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on one end, and ST connectors on the other. It has a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in fiber and Fibre Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber and built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks.
- Premium PVC multimode patch cables
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards
- Perfect for use with Fibre Channel Controller Cards and Switches
- Any fiber optic hardware or NIC card requiring multimode duplex cable with LC/ST connectors
- 3 Metre (10ft) duplex MMF cable LC/ST 50/125 fiber
- Constructed with 50/125 micron cable
- Length - 3M
- Use on fiber and fibre channel installations
- LC male to ST male connectors
- Higher bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10Gbps networks
- Backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber
- Built-in headroom for future applications
Lifetime limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.