1200W 120V Power Conditioner with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) and AC Surge Protection
Same day shipping on most in stock orders placed before 3PM (EST)
Our automated system checks our sources daily to ensure we always have our lowest price.
Your purchase is protected by the manufacturers warranty.
Tripp Lite's LC1200 Line Conditioner keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions without using emergency power from UPS systems or auxiliary generators. Rated at 1200 watts / 10A, it automatically adjusts for under- and over-voltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power meeting ANSI C84.1 specifications. It has a 7-ft AC power cord and 4 NEMA 5-15R outlets to provide continuous AC power to your critical IT equipment. With built-in premium surge suppression that exceeds the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression (both categories A and B), the LC1200 also protects your valuable equipment from surges, spikes and EMI/RFI line noise that can wear down sensitive circuitry and cause premature aging or total failure of your equipment.
- Comprehensive Power Protection: Provides comprehensive power protection for computers, A/V components and all electronics.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) with three levels of voltage stabilization to provide a targeted response to overvoltages, undervoltages and severe brownouts. The LC1200 corrects brownouts as low as 89V and overvoltages up to 147V back to safe, nominal 120V power.
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering: Electromagnetic and radio sources can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. This EMI/RFI line noise is a common cause of incremental hardware damage, data corruption and audio/video performance problems. The LC1200 incorporates technology that filters out disruptive line noise, preventing it from affecting your equipment or corrupting data.
- Network Grade AC Line Surge Suppression: The LC1200 provides 1200 joules of surge suppression to prevent even the strongest surges from damaging your valuable electronics. Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression.
- Built-In Power Status Display: Seven diagnostic LEDs provide complete power status information: AC power (green = NORM), incoming voltage level (2 x yellow = HIGH/LOW, 2 x red = VERY HIGH/VERY LOW) and AC line status (green = LINE OK, red = LINE FAULT). An On/Off switch located on the rear of the unit provides one-touch power control over all components.
- Compact Design: The LC1200's compact cabinet (less than eight inches in height) and 7-ft. cord make it easy to integrate into a wide range of applications.
2-year limited warranty
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
MFG Part #: LC1200
WEB ID: 776327
Backorder this product now and you will not be invoiced until it ships!
We get work the minute your order is received, our average turn around time it 2 to 3 weeks.
Once received, your product is shipped to you via next business day delivery to all major cities in canada
Cancel your order at any time before it ships - no strings attached