Tripp Lite's new Firewire series is a perfect compliment to your connectivity solutions. this 4.57 m IEEE-1394 Firewire cable has 6-pin male to 6-pin male connectors supports data transmission of 100~400Mbps and used most commonly to connect a PC device to a PC device. Firewire cables have gold-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. Premium double-shielded cable with both a braid and a foil shield to virtually eliminate crosstalk and reduce EMI/RFI interference.
● All Tripp Lite Firewire (IEEE 1394) cabling includes superior foil shielding for reliable error-free data communications.
● Firewire cable meets IEEE 1394 standards as set by the institute of electrical and electronic engineers.
● Premium quadruple-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum
● Mylar foil on each twisted pair as well as on the cable as a whole.
● Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity.
● Supports data transmission of 100~400Mbps
● Premium quadruple-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum mylar foil on each twisted pair as well as on the cable as a whole
● Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity
● Two Firewire IEEE 1394 devices each with 6 Pin Female connectors.
● 4.57 m Firewire IEEE 1394 6Pin/6Pin with Gold Connectors
Lifetime limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.