Tripp Lite's 0.31 m SXGA/UXGA Monitor "Y" Splitter cable provides an inexpensive alternative for splitting the video signal from your PC's VGA port to 2 High-Resolution monitors that use standard 15-pin plugs. 75-ohm coax conductors used for RGBHV signals allow for use with monitors with up to 1600 x 1200 resolutions. Perfect for laptops to display on a separate, larger monitor. Use for short distance applications only. For applications that require longer distances and highest resolution, see Tripp Lite B114-002-R, powered 2-Port Splitter or B114-004-R a 4-Port Splitter.
● HD15 Male to 2 x HD15 Female w/Hex Nuts
● RGB cable construction supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
● Molded, double-shielded construction for maximum EMI/RFI protection
● Two monitors display the image from one PC
● Inexpensive solution for presentations
● Splits the SXGA/UXGA signal providing simultaneous display of the same image on two monitors
● HD15 Male splits to 2 HD15 Female, 0.31 m
● PC/MAC with 15-pin Female VGA CPU port
● 0.31 m SXGA/UXGA Hi-Res Splitter Cable, HD15M to 2 x HD15F
Lifetime limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.