Tripp Lite introduces it's new OM4 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) "Aqua" cables, for use with 40/100Gb Ethernet applications. These new technology, 50/125um, LC/LC Fiber Optic cables, provide nearly three times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5um multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of Singlemode cable, at a much reduced cost. LOMMF cable allows 40/100Gb serial transmission over extended distances in the 850nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LAN's, SAN's, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers.
- Designed for 40/100-Gig Ethernet applications...OM4 Rated
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Max 40/100Gb distance of 300 Metres @850nm
- Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen (LSZH) Aqua jacket
- 1 Metre (3ft) Duplex Multimode 50/125 Aqua OM4 Fiber Patch Cable, LC/LC
- 1 Metre (3ft) LC/LC, OM4 Rated
- 40/100gb Ethernet speed to 300 Metres @850nm
- Use with VCSEL and LED laser light sources
- High-Speed, High-Bandwidth, Low-Cost
- Backward compatible with legacy LAN's
- Ideal for Fibre Channel (SAN) applications
- IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF compliant
Lifetime limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.