Tripp Lite's 5-meter ( 15ft ), singlemode duplex fiber optic LC/ST patch cable is manufactured from 8.3/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on one end, ST connectors on the other, a PVC jacket, and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex singlemode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Premium PVC 8.3/125 micron singlemode patch cables
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards
- Twice the bandwidth throughput of multimode cable
- Manufactured from 8.3/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Length: 5-meter (15-ft.) Connectors: 2 LC and 2 ST connectors on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
- OFNR (riser rated)
Lifetime limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.