Tripp Lite's 3.05 m (10-ft.) black snagless category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 snagless RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Standard category 5e patch cables are also available.
● Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
● Length: 3.05 m (10-ft.) color: black connectors: RJ45 male
● Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
● Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
● PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
● Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
● Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
● Available in other colors and lengths
● Also available without the snagless feature (N002 series)
● Also available - Cat6 cables (N201 series)
Lifetime limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.