The B078-101-USB-8 is an 8-Pack of Tripp Lite's B078-101-USB-1 NetCommander USB Server Interface Units (SIU). Each SIU connects to the HD15 port and USB port on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cables can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite B070 / B072-Series NetCommander Cat5 KVM switch. Use of Cat5e cables frees up space in the installation that would ordinarily be filled by traditional, thicker KVM cables.
● 8-Pack of B078-101-USB-1 Server Interface Units
● Needed to connect a USB Server to a B070 / B072-Series NetCommander KVM switch via Cat5e cable
● Eliminates the need for thicker, heavier KVM cables
● Compact, lightweight design
● Plug and Play; no software required
● No power supply required
● Allows a Server/CPU to be located up to 30.5 m (100-ft.) away from the KVM switch
1-year limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.