BP48V60RT3U rack/tower external battery pack offers extended battery runtime when used in conjunction with expandable 48V Tripp Lite rackmount and tower UPS systems. Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connector for safe, simple installation. Included daisychain connector enables the connection of additional compatible 48V external battery packs to the host UPS. Included mounting accessories support 3U rackmount installation in 4 post racks. Options for 2 post center-mounting and upright tower installation available.
Compatible with these UPS Systems - SM2200RMDVTAA, SMART1500CRMXL, SMART2200CRMXL, SMART2200RMXL2U, SMART2200RMXL2UP, SMART2200RMXLN, SMART2200VSXL, SMART2600RM2U, SMART3000CRMXL, SMART3000RM2U, SMART3000RM2UN, SMART3000RMXL2U, SMART3000RMXLN, SMART3000VS, SMART5000RT3U, SMART5000XFMRXL, SMARTINT3000VS, SMX2200XLRT2U, SMX3000XLRT2UA, SMX5000XLRT3U, SU1500RTXL2UA, SU1500RTXLCD2U, SU1500XL, SU1500XLCD, SU2200RTXL2UA, SU2200RTXLCD2U, SU2200XLA, SU2200XLCD and other Tripp Lite UPS systems that specify the use of this battery pack.
● Offers extended-run UPS operation when used in conjunction with compatible 48V DC Tripp Lite UPS systems
● Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connectors for simple installation
● Daisychain connector enables the connection of additional compatible 48V external battery packs to the host UPS
● Included mounting brackets support rackmount installation in 4 post racks using only 3 rack spaces (3U)
● 2POSTRMKITHD option supports balanced 2 point center-mounting in 2 post equipment racks
● 2-9USTAND option enables upright tower placement
● Extends the runtime of expandable 48V DC Tripp Lite UPS Systems
● Included daisychain connector supports the addition of multiple compatible external battery packs
● Supports 3U rackmount installation; 4 post installation accessories included
● Options for 2 post rackmount and tower installation available
● BP48V60RT-3U external battery pack with attached DC cabling
● 4 post compatible mounting hardware
● Owner's manual
1-year limited warranty
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.