- 12 x Gigabit RJ-45 ports;
- 10 inch wide patch panel is well suited for home and SMB applications;
- Designed for Category 6 cabling;
- Includes cable management holders, tie, and port labels;
- Use with TRENDnet TC-PDT Punch Down Tool.
The 12-Port Cat. 6 Unshielded Patch Panel, model TC-P12C6, provides a 250MHz connection to 12 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet ports. This 10 inch wide patch panel is well suited for home and SMB applications. Control cable clutter with included removable cable pass-through holders and cable ties. A writing surface above each port allows users to label respective connections. Use with TRENDnet’s Punch Down Tool with 110 and Krone Blade, model TC-PDT, and RJ-11/RJ-45 Crimp/Cut/Strip Tool, model TC-CT68.
- 12 x 1000Base-T Gigabit RJ-45 ports;
- Supports a 250MHz connection;
- 10 inch wide patch panel;
- Cat. 6 color coded labeling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes;
- IDC terminal blocks are compatible with 110 and Krone style connectors;
- Labels above each port;
- Cat. 6 transmission performance compliant with ANSI, TIA, and EIA 568 B.2 standards;
- Nylon cable ties and holders included.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.