TRENDnet’s Fiber Stripping Tool, model TC-FST, is specifically designed for stripping fiber optic cabling. Our fiber stripping tool can be used to strip a fiber cable’s outer jacket, loose tube, buffer insulation and acrylate coating. It is made of heavy duty carbon steel and features an ergonomic rubberized grip for better control.
Designed for stripping a fiber cable’s outer jacket, loose tube, buffer insulation and acrylate coating
Heavy duty carbon steel construction, and durable rubberized grip for better control
Adjustable to accommodate special fiber optic gauges
- Strips outer jacket from 2.0 – 2.4mm fiber & 2.8 – 3.0mm fiber
- Strips loose tube fiber from 2.0 – 3.0mm
- Strips acrylate coating from 250um fiber cable
- Strips 900um buffer insulation without removing acrylate coating
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for better control
- Lockable handle for safe storage
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.