N-GXE-xx-01 is a Fiber Gigabit Ethernet to PCIe bus adapter that fully complies with all IEEE 802.3z and 1000Base-SX/LX standards. It provides up to 2000Mbps full-duplex bandwidth capacity to support high-end servers. In addition, with advanced functions like VLAN filtering packet processing, the adapter provides enhanced performance, flexible configuration and secure networking for users in a standard-based environment. Two LED indicators (LINK/ACT and FDX) on the bracket will help to oversee the board link, activities and full-duplex status.
- High bandwidth 1000Mbps Network Speed
- Supports Full-Duplex Mode
- Supports IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow Control
- Supports PCIe x1 bus
- Compliant with PCIe Rev.1.1 Interface
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Supports High Level VLAN Filtering Function
- Supports IP headers and TCP/UDP checksums offload
- RoHS Compliance
- Supports on-board screening of VLAN tagged Ethernet frames
- Low-Profile Bracket Included
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.