The gold standard in disaster recovery
Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for Windows servers that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware™ technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it–including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery also provides cross-platform Physical-to-Virtual (P2V) and Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Restore physical and virtual servers from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments
- Recover files, folders and granular objects in seconds
- Offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
- Perform seamless, automated physical to virtual (P2V) conversions
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology
- Schedule server backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity
- Built-in AES encryption ensures the security of critical business data in flight and at rest
- Backs up to almost any disk storage device regardless of provider
- Centralized management and enterprise scalability
- Dramatically minimize downtime and avoid revenue and employee productivity losses in the event of a system failure
- Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes
- Eliminate the need to have duplicate hardware on standby for recovery purposes and save on hardware costs
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization with Symantec System Recovery Management Solution or Symantec System Recovery Monitor Solution (included at no charge)
- Reduce storage costs, backup windows, and network traffic with integrated data reduction technologies.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.