One of the biggest benefits of moving to a blade environment is the relocation of power supplies and fans into a single chassis versus an individual set in each server. This greatly helps reduce the power requirements on a per server basis.
Underlining Supermicro's high-efficiency power philosophy into the MicroBlade server technology, Supermicro engineers have mastered the power supply design challenge to produce high-quality, high-performance solutions with peak efficiency ratings of 96%. Supermicro solutions continue to outperform and outlast the competition and providing the best technology investment available to customers.
Key Advantages of Supermicro High-efficiency Blade Power Supply
- Availability - Non-stop power with N+1 or N+N up to 8 redundant power supply modules
- Cost Saving - At 96% peak efficiency, power consumption is significantly reduced, providing a planet-friendly, real-world advantage for our environment.
- Investment Protection - Power capacity headroom for future generation processors
- Easy Installation - Snap-in installation from the back of the chassis; hot-swappable in operation
- Intelligent Power Infrastructure - Each power enclosure includes a power management module that monitors the power supplies and the power enclosure that connects to the blade management.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.