Supermicro 3Gb/s Four-Internal and Four-External ports SAS RAID Adapter
The Supermicro UIO MegaRAID AOC-SAS-H4iR features 4 internal and 4 external ports SAS connectors for high-performance storage connectivity. This RAID card is built on the LSI Logic SAS IC technology and proven MegaRAID technology. It addresses the growing demand for increased data throughput and scalability requirement across the enterprise-class server platforms. With high performance RAID architecture, including hardware RAID 5 and 6, this new RAID controller card supports high capacity storage applications. It delivers cost effective storage solutions using SATA drives and maximum performance and reliability with SAS drives.
WWith the option of battery backup unit, this provides cached data protection and allows system builders to protect cached data even during the most catastrophic system failures.
Using a LSISAS 1078 I/O processor for optimum RAID performance and a PCI Express host interface for increased bandwidth, this UIO RAID adapter deliver an intelligent and robust RAID solution. The AOC-SAS-H4iR supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60.
- Supports 240 Physical Devices
- Works with expander in cascade mode for SAS drives
- LSISAS 1078 PCI-E SAS controller
- 4-port (internal) and 4-port (external) 3Gb/s per port
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- On board hardware IO Processor
- 256MB 667MHz DDR2 on-card cache
- Advanced array configuration and management utilities
- Automatically negotiates PCI-E link widths
- Power management support
- Supports 1.5 and 3.0 Gb/s SAS and SATA data transfer rates
- Port independent auto-negotiation
- Supports SSP, SMP, STP and SATA protocols
- Optional Battery Backup Unit for cached data protection (BTR-0012L-0000-LSI) - operating temperature (Ambient) from 10C° - 45C°
- OS Support : Windows 2000/XP/2003, RedHat Enterprise and SUSE Linux
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.