- IPMI with KVM Over LAN
- Serial Over LAN (SOL)
- VSC 2.0 supports Video Solutions up to 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz
- Virtual Media Over LAN (Virtual USB Floppy/CD and Drive Redirection)
- LAN Alert-SNMP Trap
- Event Log
- OS Independent
- Hardware Health Monitor
- Remote Power Control
- Management Tools - IPMIView, CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Support RMCP & RMCP + Protocols
SIM featuring the IPMI 2.0 specification supports Serial over LAN to redirect serial console functionality into IPMI over IP. Administrators can then gain full remote access to text-based system information and control for BIOS, utilities, operating systems and applications. IPMI 2.0 also offers major security enhancements. In summary, SIM includes the following key features.
- Embedded microprocessor providing optional out-of-band KVM capabilities, extending the use of a single keyboard/monitor/mouse to the entire network.
- Enhanced authentication support that provides stronger processes for establishing secure remote sessions and authenticating users.
- Enhanced encryption support that allows for secure remote password configuration and protects sensitive system data when transferred over the network.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.