SonicWall Content Filtering Service (CFS) is a subscription-based add-on service for SonicWall firewall products. This web filtering service blocks inappropriate, unproductive and even illegal and malicious web content for SonicWall customers around the globe.
CONTENT FILTERING SERVICE IS FOR NETWORK-BASED DEVICES
- Block access malicious URLs, domains and IP addresses
- Limit access to specific sites based on category
- Enforce YouTube and Safe Search policies
- Throttle the bandwidth on site such as Facebook or YouTube
DYNAMIC RATING ARCHITECTURE
SonicWall CFS has categorized over 20 million URLs, IP addresses and domains in a continuously updated, dynamically rated database, with thousands more added daily.
GRANULAR WEB CONTENT FILTERING
The policy-based system allows the administrator to block pre-defined categories in any combination, and to apply these policies on a granular level.
EASY-TO-USE WEB MANAGEMENT INTERFACE
Gain more visibility into your organization’s web usage and save time with an easy-to-manage, web-based user interface.
SCALABLE AND COST-EFFECTIVE
Control content filtering from your SonicWall firewall, eliminating the need for additional hardware or deployment expenditures on a separate dedicated filtering solution.
- Best in-class protection
- Granular content filtering controls
- Dynamically updated rating architecture
- Application traffic analytics
- Easy-to-use web-based management
- High-performance web caching and rating architecture
- IP-based HTTPS content filtering
- Scalable, cost-effective solution
- Content Filtering Client for roaming devices
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.