Understanding network security can be complicated, but ensuring that your network is secure from known and unknown malicious threats shouldn't be. SonicWall Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS) removes the complexity associated with choosing a host of add-on security services by integrating all the network security service required for total protection into a convenient, affordable package.
Available on SonicWall TZ, Network Security Appliance (NSA), and SuperMassive firewalls, SonicWall AGSS keeps your network safe from zero-day attacks, viruses, intrusions, botnets, spyware, Trojans, worms and other malicious attacks. Examine suspicious files at the gateway in a cloud-based multi-layered sandbox for inspection to keep your network safe from unknown threats. As soon as new threats are identified and often before software vendors can patch their software, SonicWall firewalls and Cloud AV database are automatically updated with signatures that protect against these threats. Inside every SonicWall firewall is a patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection engine that scans traffic against multiple application types and protocols, ensuring your network has around-the-clock protection from internal and external attacks and application vulnerabilities. Your SonicWall solution also provides the tools to enforce Internet use policies and control internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content with comprehensive content filtering. Finally, this powerful services bundle also includes around-the-clock technical support, crucial firmware updates and hardware replacement.
- Complete network security solution
- ICSA-certified gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware protection
- Cutting-edge IPS technology
- Application intelligence and control
- Content filtering
- 24 x 7 support with firmware updates and hardware replacement
- Multi-engine sandbox
- New releases update - 5 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Web knowledge base access - 5 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Phone consulting - 5 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- E-mail consulting - 5 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Web support - 5 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Replacement - 5 years - 1 device
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.