The IDS-509G is a 9 port Managed Ethernet Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. Choose any combination of 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet copper ports and 1000Base-X fiber ports to meet the needs of your environment.
- 8 copper, 1 fixed SC/ST fiber port
- 7 copper, 2 fixed SC/ST fiber ports
- 6 copper, 3 fixed SC/ST fiber ports
In environments where high levels of electromagnetic interference ( EMI ) is a common phenomenon, like industrial plants, utilizing fiber is critical. EMI can cause data corruption over copper-based Ethernet links. Data transmitted over fiber optic cable is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
With over 82 models, the Perle IDS-509G offers a choice of connectors, fiber types, temperature support and operating distances.
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
The simple Plug and Play installation available in Perle’s Fast Setup feature gets your Ethernet devices networked immediately. CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate ) and CCNP ( Cisco Certified Network Professional ) trained engineers will appreciate the familiar Command Line Interface ( CLI ) via in-band Telnet or the out-band serial console port.
The PRO feature set in the IDS-305F is ideal for enterprise-grade level environments where additional extensive security and network integration functionality is required.
- AAA ( Authentication, Authorization, Accounting )security protocols: RADIUS and TACACS+
- Secure management sessions via SSH, SNMPv3, Telnet and HTTPS
- Management Access Lists (ACL) by IP address and IP Port number
- Password Strength Checking
- IEEE 802.1x Authentication and Port Security for protection of user access ports
- Optimize the performance and intelligence of the network with Advanced Protocols: LLDP, GVRP, Voice VLANs, MSTP, GMRP, IPv4 IGMP Snooping and IPv6 MLD Snooping
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.