Manage thousands of users with one smart and easy controller.
Exceptional ease-of-use. Best-in-class performance. A full-featured, reliable Wireless LAN architecture. In short, the WC7520 is the smart, easy choice to meet the demands of mid-size organizations with thousands of users.
Reliable, Secure and Scalable Wireless Controller for Mid-sized Businesses, Schools and Hospitals
The NETGEAR ProSAFE® Wireless Controller WC7520 offers a high-performance, fully-featured, yet extremely affordable, Wireless LAN architecture to meet the demands of medium-sized businesses, schools, and hospitals with thousands of users.
- Seamless L2 and L3 fast roaming provide support for latency-sensitive applications such as video, audio and voice over wireless
- Dynamic RF Management: Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure coverage by minimizing interferences
- Self-healing Wireless: Automatic WLAN healing after loss of AP or due to RF interferences adapts the power and channel of the other APs around the area
- Load balancing and rate limiting ensure fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity
- Dynamic load balancing of clients across APs is provided based on number of clients per AP, or based on signal strength threshold/data rate threshold of clients per AP
- The scalable WC7520 Controller enables businesses to grow their wireless network as needed with a dramatic return on investment: WC7520 scales up to 50 access points (AP) - and up to 150 access points (AP) with stacking
- Support of controller redundancy to maximize reliability
- Customer floor maps: Heat maps by wireless band, wireless channel and signal strength allow real-time reporting of the wireless network status
- Redundancy for always-on reliability and peace of mind: N+1 redundancy with failover (one cold redundant Controller for 1, 2 or 3 production Controllers)
- Built to last, the WC7520 Controller is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Ease of Use
- Conﬁgure the MAC address ﬁlters, make SSID changes, and change the password for all access points—all from the single WC7520 interface
- Triangulation: Administrators can easily locate known APs, rogue APs, and associated clients on the heat map
- Wireless bundles (for single and dual band APs) for ease of ordering
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.