- 2-bay unified (NAS/SAN) storage (8TB max. capacity expandable to 28TB w/ optional EDA500).
- Consolidate, backup and share files across Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android devices.
- On-box data protection including XRAID automatic volume expansion, unlimited snapshots, encryption and real-time anti-virus.
- Modern interface for easy cloud-based discovery and file management.
- VM-ready with iSCSI support and vSphere™/Hyper-V™ certification.
- Embedded and add-on applications for iTunes, DLNA, and streaming of music and movies to local or internet-connected devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Application data, virtual images, client files, email… the types of data central to running a successful business can seem endless. With ReadyNAS you finally have an advanced and easy-to use solution for centralizing, securing and controlling access to your digital assets. Way more than just simple unified (NAS and SAN) storage for your company, ReadyNAS allows you to do more than you ever thought you could afford by pairing the latest in performance with innovative efficiency technologies such as unlimited snapshots, thin provisioning and cloud-managed replication.
Every networked attached storage (NAS) device from NETGEAR runs on the revolutionary ReadyNAS operating system. This custom-built OS protects stored data not only with XRAID2 automatic expansion, but is the first desktop NAS for the SMB to feature the continuous data protection of unlimited snapshots along with real-time anti-virus and native encryption. Designed specifically for the unique needs of small business users, ReadyNAS devices utilize proprietary ReadyCLOUD technology for cloud-based discovery, provisioning and even ongoing management. In addition, these new devices are virtualization-ready with iSCSI support, thin provisioning capability and certification with VMware and Microsoft.
These days, your data is your world. With ReadyNAS, protecting and accessing that world has never been easier. ReadyNAS — Storage Made EASY.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.