NEC’s 42” V423 high-performance large-screen display utilizes LED backlighting to deliver both environmental and functional benefits for digital signage. The V423’s commercial-grade panel is capable of displaying brilliant imagery and capturing the audience’s attention. This full HD model features built-in 10W speakers and an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)-compliant expansion slot, which future-proofs the display and allows for the seamless integration of a computer or other NEC/third-party component. Because video, RS-232 control and power are passed internally from the display to the computer, additional cabling is not required, thereby simplifying installations. With integrated temperature sensors and fans, this display is ideal in applications that require extended use, including retail stores, restaurants, indoor venues, training facilities and corporate boardrooms.
- LED backlighting technology reduces power consumption and allows for a slimmer cabinet depth
- Built-in expansion slot supports the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS), which is the industry’s first standardization option slot that simplifies digital signage installations
- Full 1080p high-definition resolution provides stunning detail
- Commercial-grade LCD panel and components enable extended run time
- Expanded connectivity with digital loop-through
- TileMatrix™ allows you to create video walls up to 10 x 10
- Available as a bundle with single board computer (V423-PC)
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.