NEC’s Digital Signage Solutions provide a complete bundled product for customers that need a professional-grade display and computer to source content. The V404-PC3 bundle includes a 40" P404 display and OPS-APIS-PS computer seamlessly integrated utilizing the expansion slot of the display. This built-in functionality allows for a clean, hidden integration while reducing the bill of materials needed for installation. The NEC V series boasts 500 cd/m2 brightness along with a new anti-glare surface that allows for efficient readability when ambient light is present and is ideal for 24/7 signage in retail, restaurants, entertainment and education applications.
- Stylish and sleak design allows for easy and unobtrusive integration into any environment
- 500 cd/m² brightness combined with full HD resolution and new anti-reflective screen surface will capture the attention of the audience while allowing for clear visibility in normal ambient light conditions
- Future proof modular expansion options including the ability to integrate Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) or a Raspberry Pi Compute Modules seamlessly into the display
- SpectraView Engine allows for complete color, intensity, gamma or uniformity control for the ultimate imaging performance
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video or image playback via USB or SD card that is also upgradeable via LAN
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for hassle-free 24/7 operation
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.