NEC's PA803U is a 8000-lumen widescreen advanced professional installation model that appeases higher education and corporate users. With its multitude of digital inputs, connection to any computer or high definition device is possible. Enjoy design and installation flexibility with a complete line of optional powered lenses (lens shift, focus and zoom), tilt-free and portrait installation capabilities along with built-in edge bledning and stacking. The HDBaseT input and seperate HDBaseT loop out provide single connections for uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, ethernet power and various control signals.
- 4K Ready - HDR10, BT.2020 signal format applicable for use with the “Ultra HD Blu-ray” and “4K TV broadcasting”
- Basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system. (call NEC for complete list)
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing 4 projectors via HDBaseT Loop Out
- Utilization of the optional MultiPresenter Stick provides those looking for a network connection easy connection with up to 12 devices at once. (Win, MAC, Android, iOS) Screen mirroring for Android and Win. Simple annotation software
- High performance video processing/scaling creates life-like images
- Integrated software applications such as DisplayNote(R), Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon, Extron XTP and PJ link allow for complete interactivity and control
- 8000-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications
3 years. Lamp warranty is 1 year or 500 hours, whichever comes first.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.