The P Series is ideal for higher education classrooms, corporate boardrooms and rental where bright, sharp images are required. The NEC P474W includes advanced installation features such as horizontal & vertical lens shift and HDBaseT connectivity that provide greater installation flexibility. Adding horizontal & vertical keystone correction along with cornerstone and pincushion adjustment ensures the image will be square on the screen even if installation challanges exist. The long life lamp reduces maintenance and lowers total cost of ownership.
- Horizontal & Vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement
- Powerful 20W speakers provide volume needed for large rooms
- Built-in HDBaseT enables simplified installations with a single cable for video and audio over long distances
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP) ensures quick switching between presentations
- LAN connection for control and asset management over the network
- Optional wireless display with MultiPresenter Stick
- Variable audio-out allows the remote control to adjust speaker volume
- 18,000:1 Contrast Ratio creating extremely detailed images
- 8000-hour lamp (eco) drastically reduces maintenance, thereby decreasing the total cost of ownership
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these projectors are still great for challenging installation applications in higher education and corporate
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.