Optimized for safeguarding essential data while on-the-go, the ThinkPad USB 3.0 500GB (1) Secure Hard Drive offers high-level 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) security within a slim, lightweight, self-powered, easy-to-use design.
- Connectivity via either USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 interface
- Compact size
- No requirement for an AC power adapter
- Driverless operation under Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP.
- All stored data is fully encrypted using the AES 256-bit security encryption algorithm
- Real-time encryption with no read/write speed impact
- Shock-mounted 500 GB or 750 GB 5400 rpm hard drive capacity
- Built-in USB 3.0 cable with an integral storage slot
- Integrated high quality metal dome switch keypad for entering an 8 to 16 digit password for 1 user ID and 1 administrator ID
- USB Y extension cable to ensure adequate power
- Attractive protective carrying case
- Non-skid anti-vibration pads
- High quality ThinkPad soft touch paint
- Multi-colored LED device status indicator
- Easy and secure storage expansion
- No software installation required
- Built-in administrative password managment
- Simple file backup
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.