Enable large-volume professional-quality colour printing on a wide range of paper sizes up to A3, with paper capacity up to 4,350 sheets. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
Designed for workteams that need an affordable, reliable MFP with print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities that prints brilliant colour documents up to A3, and offers robust paper handling and security features.
Expand possibilities with broad capabilities and brilliant colour with this affordable A3 MFP.
- Increase colour printing capabilities with media sizes up to A3 for impressive marketing materials and more.
- Impress with bold text and smooth colour, and get the colour output you intended with Pantone® matching.
- Go from start to finish, right at the MFP – print, copy, scan, and fax from the large touchscreen.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
Boost productivity and easily manage printing.
- Boost productivity – get up to 4,350-sheet paper capacity for large printing jobs from this workhorse MFP.
- Automate high-volume print jobs to save time, using the 100-page automatic document feeder.
- Easily manage your business’s colour printing with HP colour access controls.
- Save and print files directly at the MFP via an easy-access USB port.
Streamline your workflow with robust scanning.
- Improve workflow using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and digitally send documents at the device.
- Streamline tasks: print, copy, fax and scan projects directly at the MFP's large colour touchscreen.
- Incorporate paper documents into digital workflows – easily send scans to fax, email, or network folders.
- Efficiently capture the right content: remove blank pages in scanned documents to avoid wasted paper.
Invest in robust security that grows with you.
- Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
- Boost printing and imaging safeguards and protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
- Add security solutions such as card and badge readers through the hardware integration pocket.
- Help control expenses with energy-saving features.
One-year, next business day, on-site warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.