Enable large-volume printing on a wide range of paper sizes – up to A3 – with a 4,600-sheet maximum input capacity. Preview and edit scanning jobs; centrally manage printing policies; safeguard sensitive business information.
Ideal for large workgroups who need a high-performance, reliable MFP that prints on a range of paper sizes up to A3, and helps speed work with robust scanning capabilities, a convenient colour touchscreen and powerful manageability features.
Empower teams to do more – print, scan, copy and fax1 on paper sizes up to A3 – from a desktop MFP
- Stay focused on work – paper capacity up to 4,600 sheets and high-capacity cartridges limit interruptions.
- Get impressive document quality with near edge-to-edge printing and a convenient, built-in stapler.
- Print what you need, even on the go – from your smartphone or tablet – using HP ePrint or Apple Airprint™.
Quicken your business pace.
- Set a swift pace – use this powerful MFP to keep your work moving. Save time and make your job easier, using HP Quick Sets.
- Efficiently capture the right content: automatically remove blank pages, preview, edit and control jobs on the large colour touchscreen.
- Incorporate paper documents into digital workflows – easily send scans to fax, email, network folders or USB. Print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Simplify fleet management and safeguard devices using world-class tools.
- Monitor your devices with industry-leading tools, including HP Web Jetadmin. Help protect data both in transit and at rest.
- Enhance security with PIN printing. Add safeguards via the hardware integration pocket. Integrate tomorrow's solutions with ease.
- Add security tools – such as card and badge readers – via the hardware integration pocket.
Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology and HP Instant-on Technology.
- Help conserve resources and meet corporate environmental goals. HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology helps reduce energy use.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
- Save paper and cut costs, using automatic two-sided printing.
One-year, on-site limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.