The HP Color LaserJet M855 gives your entire organization access to fast, simplified colour printing with professional finishing. Protect your investment – you can easily upgrade and add to this device’s capabilities as your business needs evolve.
Designed for businesses that want to boost productivity for every workgroup with fast, professional-quality colour printing and easy finishing options. Easily upgrade this enterprise printer as your organization’s needs change.
Print at a speed that meets your needs
- Boost productivity for everyone in your organization with fast colour printing on different media sizes up to SRA3.
- Equip employees to fly through tasks with the large 10.9cm (4.3 inch) touchscreen.
- Show your company’s true colours – get vibrant, consistent and affordable colour printing for every department.
- HP’s on paper calibration technology helps provide even, consistent colour—from page to page, and on every printer.
- Give employees the tools to organise documents faster and more conveniently: Staple, stack, fold, and punch holes with the printer’s optional finishing options.
Invest once, expand easily and manage efficiently
- Expand your options. Easily upgrade firmware on your schedule and integrate new solutions or devices with ease.
- Help build business efficiency. Centrally monitor and control printers with HP Web Jetadmin.
- Apply fleet-wide policies to help protect your HP devices with HP Imaging and Printing Security Center.
- Confidently safeguard the sensitive data sent to the printer with the HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
Boost efficiency with mobile printing
- Give users simple, direct access to the printer through wireless direct printing.
- Get mobile printing at a touch with Near Field Communications (NFC): enable touch-to-print convenience from mobile devices.
- Let employees print from mobile devices with built-in print capability or HP ePrint app and software.
- Give users the power to print wirelessly from an iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® using AirPrint™.
One-year, next business day, on-site limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.