The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series offers choice and flexibility for smaller organizations that require ease of use and affordable high performance connectivity. The series consists of four basic smart-managed, fixed configuration, Gigabit Layer 2 switches and one 10 Gigabit aggregator switch to deliver high performance 10G connectivity to the edge. They come in an easy-to-administer solution that has the latest energy-saving capabilities. These switches are plug-and-play out of the box, where network operation can be fine-tuned through a simple Web browser-based GUI, when needed.
- Five basic smart-managed fixed-configuration Layer 2 switches with 10-Gigabit 10GBASE-T ports for affordable high performance connectivity.
- Non-PoE and PoE+ 24- and 48-port models for deployment flexibility.
- 8-port 10GBASE-T aggregation switch with 2 SFP+ dual personality ports.
- Intuitive Web management interface for easy switch configuration.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Performance and Reliability
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series offers choice and flexibility with a complete portfolio of Gigabit and 10 Gigabit basic smart managed Layer 2 switches.
- The series consists of four Gigabit switches including PoE+ and non-PoE models, each with 10GBASE-T uplinks and one 8-port 10G aggregator switch with eight 10GBASE-T and two dual personality SPF+ ports that delivers 10G connectivity to the edge switches.
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) provides redundant links while preventing network loops.
Easy-to-Use, Simple to Deploy and Manage
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series features an intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane for easy management of devices by non-technical users. It is ideal for organizations that require simplicity.
- Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, Link aggregation, and IGMP Snooping. All models include Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP Quality of Service (QoS) policies.
- These switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desk tops.
Energy Efficiency and Lower TCO
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series include the latest energy-savings capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE), idle-port power down and PoE Port Scheduler.
- All switches are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series traffic prioritization provides time sensitive packets (like VoIP and video) with priority over other traffic based on DSCP or IEEE 802.1p classification. Packets are mapped to eight hardware queues for more effective throughput.
- Broadcast control allows limiting of broadcast traffic rate, to reduce unwanted network broadcast traffic.
- IEEE 802.11p/Q delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.