GFI LANguard™ is the award-winning network and security scanner used by over 20,000 customers. GFI LANguard scans your network and ports to detect, assess and correct security vulnerabilities with minimal administrative effort. As an administrator, you have to deal separately with problems related to vulnerability issues, patch management and network auditing, at times using multiple products. However, with GFI LANguard these three cornerstones of vulnerability management are addressed in one package. We give you a complete picture of your network set-up and help you to maintain a secure network state faster and more effectively.
GFI LANguard performs network scans using vulnerability check databases based on OVAL and SANS Top 20, providing over 15,000 vulnerability assessments when your network, including any virtual environment, is scanned. GFI LANguard allows you to analyze the state of your network security and take action before it is compromised. The latest version detects machines that are vulnerable to infection by the Conficker worm as well as identifying machines that have been infected.
When a network scan is complete, GFI LANguard’s Patch Management gives you what you need to effectively deploy and manage patches on all machines across different Microsoft operating systems and products in 38 languages. Not only can you automatically download missing Microsoft security updates, but you can also automatically deploy the missing Microsoft patches or service-packs throughout your network at the end of scheduled scans.
GFI LANguard’s Network Auditing tells you all you need to know about your network by retrieving hardware information on memory, processors, display adapters, storage devices, motherboard details, printers, and ports in use. Using baseline comparisons you can check whether any hardware was added or removed since the last scan. GFI LANguard will identify and report unauthorized software installations and provide alerts or even automatically uninstall unauthorized applications.
- Automatically checks the password policy for all machines on the network.
- Checks for programs that run automatically (potential trojans).
- Finds out if the OS is advertising too much information.
- Performs simultaneous scans through the multithread scan engine.
- Provides NetBIOS hostname, currently logged username and MAC address.
- Provides a list of shares, users (detailed info), services, sessions, remote TOD (time of day) and registry information from remote computer (Windows).
- SNMP device detection, SNMP Walk for inspecting network devices like routers, network printers and more.
- Offers alternative command line deployment tool.
- Identifies all installed Windows services.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Vista.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.