Fujitsu fi-7460, Superior A3/A2 format scanning technology distributed to the desktop
- Versatile document capturing capability for any size document from A8 to A3, folded A2 and A1 and up to 5.5 meters in length - from plastic to paper, thick to thin, with surface quality variations
- Retractable roller mechanism allows for scanning booklets and filled envelopes
- A4 landscape at 300 dpi; 60ppm/120ipm, scan mixed batches up to 100 sheets
- Uninterrupted scanning: Paper feeding and replenishment during operation
- Uninterrupted capture routines: Collect diverse documents into a unified digital file
- Compact dimensions: Base footprint only slightly larger than an A4 sheet of paper
- Sensitive: Treats delicate documents with utmost care
- Equipped with Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection that is based on acoustic sensors
- Skew reducer - Independent pick rollers ensure a skewed document will not affect the alignment of following sheets
- Integrated backlight LCD and Scanner Central Admin tools for hassle free monitoring and administering
- PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture; Fujitsu developed scanner driver and image enhancement plus batch capture software application
The fi-7460 is easy to set up, use and maintain and comes bundled with a user friendly and intuitive scanner driver PaperStream IP along with batch scanning automation and enhancement software PaperStream Capture. A4 landscape scanning speeds in both colour or black and white at up to 300 dpi is 60 pages per minute or 120 images per minute through the 100 page capacity ADF. The fi-7460 can scan a huge variety of material from plastic cards to booklets to even folded A1 in size.
Intuitive feeding functions
The fi-7460 scanner comes with a unique paper protection function that is based on acoustic sensors; iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection), iSOP reduces the risk of having documents damaged by sensing the audible noise of paper movements and stopping the feeding of sheets when an irregular noise is encountered.
The scanner additionally makes use of an ultrasonic sensor that accurately detects multifeed errors where two or more sheets are fed through the scanner at once plus intelligent multifeed function that is designed for documents that intentionally feature paper attachments of defined sizes or locations such as sticky notes or photos. The scanner can automatically recognise the location of the attachment and will then exclude that zone from triggering alert conditions.
Skew Reducer helps ensure straight paper feeding
Should you be scanning mixed batches of differing thicknesses of documents then the “skew reducer” eliminates the risk of physical skew being carried over from one sheet in a mixed batch to the next ensuring that each document is captured with the utmost precision and simplicity. Multi-segmented pick rollers that rotate independently ensure that if a document goes through skewed then this will not affect the alignment of the next document.
Hassle free monitoring and administering
Integrated within the operating panel a backlight enhanced LCD shows useful information such as current scanner settings, operating status and a paper counter, in addition the fi-7460 comes with Scanner Central Admin tools that includes functions that system administrators can use to manage the installation and operation of multiple scanners, monitor operation status and update drivers and software from one location. This ability dramatically reduces the cost and work that goes into setting up, operating and maintaining many scanners in an organisation and also in expanding the scanner network to multiple locations.
PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
The fi-7460 comes bundled with PaperStream IP, an integrated scanner driver and image enhancement module that is built on TWAIN/ISIS standards offering user friendly operability, intuitive high quality image creation and real time processing that will benefit post scan routines like OCR. PaperStream Capture enhances the document capture process from adjusting scanning settings to performing batch scanning, verifying data and releasing to directories, repositories or subsequent process routines. Users can complete data capture tasks easily with the extremely user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI). Moving scanned batches into a queue for later retrieval is possible as well.
Service and Support
A one year Advance Exchange is offered as a standard warranty and this includes online support along with parts/labour and shipping costs. Advance Exchange involves the delivery of a refurbished scanner which replaces the faulty scanner.
Service upgrades are available that extends the warranty period from between 1 to 5 years and additionally offers the possibility for items like onsite service with impressive response and repair times, accidental damage cover and remote desktop support.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.