- Indoor air can have 5x as many pollutants as outdoor air
- Pollen, dust and other allergens can float in the air inside your office for hours
- Flu and cold viruses can live in the air for several hours
Protect your employees from the air they breathe with Fellowes® AeraMax™ Air Purifiers, which safely remove 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns. The AeraMax™ Air Purifiers are also extremely effective at capturing the Influenza virus from indoor air (based on independent testing).
4-Stage Purification System
The Fellowes AeraMax™ Small Room Air Purifier uses a four-stage purification system to remove airborne particles.
1. The carbon filter removes odors and captures large airborne particulates
2. The True HEPA filter safely removes 99.97 percent of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander and cigarette smoke
3. The AeraSafe antimicrobial treatment provides built-in protection from the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mildew, and fungi on the True HEPA filter
4. PlasmaTRUE technology creates an ionized field to help safely remove airborne pollutants
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.