With mobile devices being used more in public, privacy protection has become an increasingly important issue. “Shoulder surfing” as it has become labeled, is a growing form of identity theft in which private on-screen information is either viewed or photographed over the shoulders of anyone using a mobile device.
- Blacks out screen image when viewed from the side to prevent prying eyes from reading your screen, while keeping a crystal clear screen image from straight-on view
- Clear front view – total blackout side view in landscape orientation
- Protects screen from scratches and fingerprints and features easy attach corner tabs for trouble-free attachment; TAA Compliant
- Privacy filter fits Apple® iPad mini™ 2/3
- Supports compliance with privacy regulations including HIPAA
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.