The Kestrel Stage NTC Series is a portable large venue, free-standing projector screen. It is ideal for Rental & Staging or other commercial (ProAV) applications where a mobile projection screen would be required. This series, unlike the Kestrel Stage Series, does not include the detachable matching ATA case and skirt.
- GREENGUARD Certified MaxWhite Fiberglass (FG) with 1.1 Gain
- 180° wide viewing angle
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Border masking frames the projection surface
- Material has black-backing
- Available in the following diagonal sizes: 110" and 131" in 4:3 format100", 120" and 150" in 16:9 format 125" and 154" in 16:10 format
Design and Operation
Rises and lowers by our motorized precision "scissor-backed" cross spring risersWheeled-design includes handles on each side for easy transport and handling
In-line UP/STOP/DOWN control switchIncludes IR and RF remotes for long distance controlStandard three prong power connection
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespanFlame Resistant: Complies with NFPA 701 StandardsGREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified | UL 2818
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.