Dymo XTL™ labels are durable and made for a variety of surfaces. Whether you are labeling to OSHA, ISO and ANSI color standards or labeling in harsh conditions, Dymo XTL labels have you covered. Jobsite-tested and UL-recognized, these labels won’t smear or fade. Compatible with DYMO XTL label makers.
- Choose from 6 mm to 54 mm (0.25” to 2”) label widths, including laminated wire/cable wraps and pre-sized labels, for labeling everything from wires and cables to bins, beams, pipes, and more
- Industrial-strength labels withstand the toughest conditions – moisture, chemicals, a wide range of temperatures, UV light and more
- Durable thermal transfer printing technology – label text won’t smear or fade
- UL recognized labels for virtually every labeling job; heat-shrink tubes tested to SAE, ASTM and military specifications
- Broad color assortment fits with OSHA, ANSI and ISO standards to enhance workplace communication and safety
- Labels comply with ANSI/TIA 606-B standards
- Easy-to-peel split back design or pre-sized labels make applying labels quick and easy.
From textured surfaces to cables, vinyl labels are ideal for almost any labeling application. Vinyl offers moisture, chemical and UV resistance, making it ideal for labeling both indoors and outdoors. Available in sizes from 12 mm to 54 mm (0.5” to 2”) and in a wide range of colors that fit with OSHA, ANSI and ISO color standards to enhance workplace communication and safety.
UL recognized as a component to UL 969.
All products are protected by the Manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. NCDS Canada guarantees that the products shipped to you are free of any defects; should your product be deemed defective we will happily exchange the item. If the item is no longer available, we will issue you a refund. Refurbished Products have a 30 day limited warranty, unless otherwise specified. For more information about product warranties, please see our Warranty Policy.